We were greeted with a friendly staff and were seated immediately...Gotta love no wait time! We did have to sit for a minute or two before being greeted by our server, but she made up for it by being very kind and attentive. The only major problem was there were no Coke products at this restaurant. Only Pepsi. I prefer Pepsi over Coke, but Aunt Tarbie says otherwise. And I know some of you are just like her, so I thought I'd give you fair warning.
Anywho, tonight I ordered the Szechwan Spicy Chicken Dinner Special, which included ham fried rice, won-tons and choice of egg drop or hot and sour soup. I, of course, chose the hot and sour soup...delicious! Me and my wife loved the hot and sour, but Aunt Tarbie and Grandma said it was too spicy. So if you are a fan of spicy, this soup is awesome! If you aren't too tolerant of spicy...stick with your sissy egg drop!
After the soup and getting my drink immediately refilled, we received our main dishes! To me, it doesn't look like a lot of food, but it is! I couldn't even finish my plate! The rice had a nice smoky flavor to it...the won-tons were crunchy with a good piece of meat in the middle...and the chicken! The chicken had a very nice flavor. Very sweet with just a tiny kick to it. I would prefer it quite a bit more spicy, but it was very delicious!
After we were stuffed, we received our check. We were very pleased to see that we received 15% off of our ticket! Apparently it is customer appreciation month all throughout November! So if you haven't tried Yu's Maple Garden, now is the time! We had a very wonderful experience and I know you will, too!
YU'S MAPLE GARDEN
3798 Washington Blvd
Ogden, UT 84403
801.621.1888
Oh, and the fortune cookies were delicious. Some places don't give very good cookies, but these...awesome.
"You will make many changes before settling satisfactorily."...In bed.
Just sayin'...
Anywho! Keep stopping by for more reviews! And please, leave comments here or send me questions, comments or suggestions of where to go next on the "contact" page!
Thank you and have a great meal!






No comments:
Post a Comment