Welcome!

Welcome to the Northern Utah Restaurant Reviews page! Over the past few years, me and my wife have started to try new and different restaurants in the Northern Utah area and have found some great finds as well as some, well...not so great finds. But when we find those great places, we want to share them with our friends and family. So please, let me share with you some very wonderful, and new, places to try. Feel free to contact me with any questions, comments or even suggestions of places to try! Thank you for visiting and have a great meal!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Fat Boy Pizza

This place is one of my favorite pizza places ever!  Fat Boy Pizza!  Thanks to my good friend Cole, I was able to hear about it and try it.  I first tried it when he brought leftovers of his buffalo chicken pizza to the drive-in movie.  That was when I fell in love...and it wasn't even fresh!  So we went to have it fresh the other night...what a treat!



I, of course, ordered an order of their freakin' delicious garlic knots (pictured above) and an original stromboli.  The garlic knots are something you should definitely get while you're there.  They're like tiny, little cinnamon rolls.  But instead of cinnamon, it's like a garlic butter.  And instead of frosting, it's melted cheese...mmmm...melted cheese.  And the original stromboli...oh my goodness.  It's so deliciously greasy.  Filled with cheese, pepperoni, salami and ham...it's definitely good for your soul.


They give you your choice of ranch or marinara.  Our friend Ally, as you can tell, chose the marinara.  But it's definitely all about the ranch dressing.  Not sure what they do to it.  Maybe they put crack in it, maybe they don't.  All I know is it is beyond any other ranch I have encountered.  YOU MUST TRY THE RANCH!



My wife decided to order herself the $3.99 Speedy Special this time instead of the usual stromboli.  What a great deal!  Seriously!  Who let's you buy 2 slices of pizza and a drink for only $3.99???  Fat Boy Pizza, that's who!  She got sausage pizza.  It looked so freaking good.  I didn't try it, but she seemed to love it.  And what's not to love at Fat Boy Pizza?


And just in case you were wondering, they do have different types of stomboli.  For example, Mr. Cole down there is enjoying a delicious buffalo chicken stromboli!  They have a whole menu dedicated to the stromboli, so be sure to ask for it when you go!


Oh and if you think you're manly enough, they have a challenge.  It's called to UFO pizza.  If you and a friend eat it all in under 30 minutes, I believe your order is free AND...You get your picture on the coveted wall of awesomeness!!  And I'm pretty sure you get a free t-shirt, too.  At least that's what I gathered from looking at the pictures.  Anyone wanna try it with me??
Anywho, enough of my talking about it!  Go check it out!

539 North Harrisville Road
Ogden, UT 84404
PHONE: 801.737.4992
FAX: 801.675.5264

Click the link to go to their website!  They have full menu up, weekly deals and even a text club! They even deliver anywhere in their boundries for just $2 extra!  Definitely make a trip out to Fat Boy Pizza sometime and tell them who sent you!  

Thanks for checking us out!  Have a great meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment